Starry Night Projector Lamp projects the stars and moon on the ceiling and walls and rotates at the spinning around as the stars light up. Brings much joy to children. May also be used for weddings, birthdays and parties
- Colour: Blue base
- Decorative lamp for children?s bedrooms
- Can be used as the stars and moon rotating around the room
- Can be used as a still lamp by putting the cover on and make it just as a night light or regular lamp (This device does come with a cover, so you need to take it off when using it to see the stars
- The stars can rotate with mode 3 but will make slight white noise
- It’s not so bright that it could keep children up at night, but enough for them not to be comforted in the dark.
- Please note that the USB Cable and the Batteries cannot be used at the same time.
- Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 13cm x 13cm x 14.5cm
- Voltage: 5V
- Operation Manual: 3 buttons on the front; A, B, and C ? Button A: Switches on the control for “night light.” This provides a fairly dim, warm lighting that would be great for sleeping with. Pressing it once turns it on & pressing it again turns it off. Button B: Switches through the varying colour options. There are various colour options, which is great, it allows for a degree of personalization as you can choose the colour scheme that you like the best. Button C: Allows you to switch on the rotation, which makes the lamp more fun.
- There are 3 ways to power it:
1 – Power it with a USB port into an adapter into the wall socket (Adapter not included): 2 – Power it with a USB plug to computer; 3. Power it with 4 AAA batteries
- Starry Night Projector Lamp ? Blue x 1
- USB Cable x 1
- User Manual x 1